Infrared pyrometers are often used to control and monitor manufacturing processes. The calibratior HS-25-400 is used for the control and regular inspection of pyrometers. Due to its compact design, it is suitable for installation in machines and plants. With the pyrometer calibrator, individual operating points can be checked or complete recalibrations can be carried out.
The calibration of the pyrometers is supported by the LASCON Process Manager software and can also be easily performed by the user.
- Calibrator temperature range: 100 ° C to 400 ° C (non-cooling)
- Emission coefficient: 0.97 in the range 1.5μm - 2.2μm
- Dimensions heating field: diameter = 25 mm
- Heating power: 100W, 24Vac
- Heating rate: 50 ° C / min
- Response time 20 ° C -> 200 ° C: 4min
- Accuracy: + - 2 ° C plus + -1% of the display
- Long-term accuracy: + - 0.1 ° C @ 200 ° C and 4 min waiting time
- Display resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 80 x 43 x 110 mm (cable connector not plugged in)
- Weight: 0,7kg
- Control unit:
- Supply voltage: 230Vac, 50Hz (115Vac a.A)
- Current consumption: max. 0.3A
- Overcurrent protection: 2 x micro-fuse 5x20mm 0,8A
- Safety features: sensor break detection, sensor short circuit detection
- Over temperature limiter
- Optional : Communication RS485
- Ambient temperature: 5 ° C to 40 ° C
- Weight: about 2kg (including power cord)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 60 x 105 x 240 mm (cable not plugged in, Temperature control module 10mm above the front panel)
Control and calibration of infrared pyrometers in the temperature range 100 ° C to 400 ° C.
Also suitable for installation in machines and plants.
Calibration of Mergenthaler pyrometers is supported by the LASCON Process Manager software and can be easily performed by the user himself.